- This event has passed.
The Elmwood Wine Walk
September 24, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $30
Tickets maybe purchased at the event from the ticket table starting at noon. Please be sure to bring $30 cash/ticket and photo ID. Tasting begin at 1pm.
Enjoy a leisurely Sunday afternoon stroll in The Elmwood and sample over 70 wines!
Some highlights of the wine walk:
- famed Berkeley-based natural winemakers Broc Cellars and Donkey & Goat will be represented
- we’ll be pouring a sexy Provençal rosé out of the biggest bottle most people will have ever seen (double magnum)
- we’ll be pouring bubbles all over the place (Prosecco, Cava, and more)
- winemaker Bob Marr will be pouring all four of his red wines, including two designed to pair with chocolates at Casa de Chocolates
- and you might get to taste your first-ever Armenian red (!) if you cross the street to La Med!
If we do not sell out, cash-only tickets will be available for $30 on Sept. 24 at the ticket table on the lawn next to Wells Fargo Bank on Ashby Ave.
Bring your ticket and ID to one of the check-in locations: Anton Salon, McGuire Real Estate, or the table on the lawn next to Wells Fargo. Pick up your wine glass and program. The program has a map with the participating locations and information about the wines being poured.
For more information on wines, participating retailers and restaurants, transportation, parking suggestions and more, go to www.ShopTheElmwood.com.
All proceeds benefit beautification efforts right here in the Elmwood District.
Copyright © 2017 The Elmwood. All rights reserved.